- Parent Category: ROOT
- Category: Special Interests
Learn about Keene elections, voter information, and access the Johnson Country elections website.
Voter Photo Identification
Senate Bill 14 (SB 14) created a new requirement for voters to show photo identification when voting in person. Secretary of the State of Texas has advised that effective immediately, voters are now required to present an approved form of photo identification when voting in person. Below are attachments in English and Spanish regarding Voter ID.
Johnson County Elections
City of Keene Elections
- Texas Secretary of State:https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections
- Student Voters Guide: https://www.bestcolleges.com/resources/student-voting-guide/
- Voting in College – Common FAQs: https://www.bestcolleges.com/resources/voting-in-college/
- State-by-State Voter Registration Guide: https://www.bestcolleges.com/resources/voting-by-state/
- Attorney General: https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/