Do I need a Permit? Here is a short list of projects that need a permit:
- Fences Swimming pools (above and below ground)
- Water Heater Replacements
- New Window Construction
- Installing water/sewer lines
- Changing electrical service panels or upgrading, installing new circuit above 25 volts and no more than 50 watts
- Any structural changes, add-ons, remodel, etc.
- New construction
- Storage building greater than 200 square feet
We urge you to call the City Hall Inspection Department at (817) 641-3336 x40 if you are making any changes.
COMMERCIAL BUILDERS PACKET
Water & Sewer Fees
Water, Sewer & Sanitation Services