- 15 Defendants will be allowed in the Courtroom at a time spaced 6 feet apart
- Masks are not required but recommended
- Please respect social distancing when entering City Hall and Courtroom
- Individuals over age 65 with serious health conditions will be accommodated by rescheduling their court date as determined by the Judge or given alternatives to resolving their legal matter without appearance in court.
Please continue to watch our website and social media for updates.
|January 25, 2022 3:30 pm IA||January 25, 2022 4:00pm SC|
|February 08, 2022 3:30pm IA||February 08, 2022 4:00pm Juveniles||February 08, 2022 4:30pm Pretrial/TBC|
|February 22, 2022 3:30 pm IA||February 22, 2022 4:00pm SC|
|March 08, 2022 3:30pm IA||March 08, 2022 4:00pm Juveniles||March 08, 2022 4:30pm Pretrial/TBC|
|March 22, 2022 3:30pm IA||March 22, 2022 4:00Pm SC|
|April 12, 2022 3:30pm IA||April 12, 2022 4:00pm Juveniles||April 12, 2022 PT/TBC/JURY|
|April 26, 2022 3:30pm IA||April 26, 2022 4:00pm SC|
The judge will not allow anyone to appear in person unless they meet these criteria.
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately for Court
- Make sure the location you are in does not have background noise
- Make sure to have all papers, needing signatures, before you, with the ability to sign. (pens available)
- If you are a Minor, a Parent/Guardian MUST be with you
- Remove all animals from the room if possible
- NO RECORDING ALLOWED